Cloud Computing / Mi-Cloud.com
If you aren’t in the IT business, why are you spending time and money like you are? Leave the hassle, stress, hardware and software to us. Mi-Cloud is your solution to controlling IT costs and beginning to leverage new technologies. Mi-Cloud will scale with your business, when and as you need it, removing it from a cost center for continued capital expenditures while eliminating your IT headaches. Red Level is offering flat, fixed monthly subscriptions that will decrease the cost and complexity of your businesses IT needs. From hardware to software and all the services in between, let us handle it, while you focus on what matters most, your business.
Public Cloud – This is where we host your information in our datacenter, keeping it safe so you don’t have to spend valuable time thinking about it. Public cloud service is easy and inexpensive for you, as hardware, application and bandwidth costs are covered by us. Plus, you’ll have flexible scalability and no wasted resources because you’ll pay for what you use.
Private Cloud – If you have a datacenter, we can build a private cloud on your site. You’ll have your information nearby at all times and reap the benefits of shared hardware costs, the ability to recover from failure, and the opportunity to adjust the scale depending on demand.
Hybrid Cloud – Sometimes customization is the key to success, and a hybrid cloud is just that. Red Level Networks can develop a hybrid environment base on your preference or requirements, placing certain information in a public cloud and other data in your private cloud.
Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Eliminates downtime and security threats
- Decreases external IT network support costs
- Eliminates system issues and application errors
- Reduces internal staff support time
- Eliminates security and virus threats and downtime
- Guarantees proper software licensing
- Eliminates upgrades of servers and storage
This subscription-based service includes:
- 24x7 proactive system monitoring, helpdesk and support
- Virus Protection
- Secure Remote Access
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Desktops
- Managed Servers
- Office Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Fault Tolerance (Second Standby Server)
- Strategic Planning
- Vendor Management
- Managed Security Alerts
- Access to your system from ANY location via the Internet
- Hosting for all 3rd party business critical applications