REMC Awarded Vendor
If you have received a letter from us with a survey invitation, you can access the survey by clicking on the link.
Education and Technology
Red Level Networks is proud to be a REMC awarded vendor, helping to service the IT needs of schools throughout Michigan. The REMC Statewide SAVE Project provides large volume bid prices on a variety of educational resources.
Please follow the link to find out what products and services you can obtain through us. As a REMC awarded vendor, we strive to help Michigan schools be the best. Give us a call today at 248.412.8200 or email us so we can help you.
As a Michigan-based company, we understand the importance of saving money for Michigan schools. Our employees have raised their families in Michigan and feel a personal connection to this project. Together, the REMC Statewide SAVE Project and Red Level Networks can greatly help Michigan schools.
What are some other benefits of Red Level Networks as your REMC awarded vendor?
- Statewide educational pricing agreements that meet state bidding standards and allow schools to acquire computer systems and components without further bidding
- Easy access to information and resources from us
- Select products based on: quality, specifications, price and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize quality standards to ensure compatibility with school needs and networks.
- Provide schools with statewide volume prices regardless of order size.
- Solutions from Datacore and Cymphonix to help your organization run smoothly